ECE 4 Autism is a program designed to address behavioral challenges of children on the Spectrum, between 1st grade through 12+ (age 22), while also offering parent support in all areas. We work hand in hand with the family and the Special Education Department of the local school districts to determine and implement the Individual Education Plan.
Consistency is a vital aspect of our program. Through engagement and interaction, we help each child develop his or her full potential.
- – Appropriate Educational Academics based on each child’s current levels.
- – Art
- – Music and movement
- – Daily living
- – Swimming, Yoga, Rollerblading, Scooters, daily exercise, and group sports
- – Behavioral Intervention Planning and Implementation
- – Peer interactions/socialization
- – Functional Skills
We also provide support in:
- – Food related issues and self feeding
- – Severe Tantrums
- – Toileting, self-help skills,
- – Self Injurious Behavior
- – By working in 1:1 or very small groups and whole class participation